2 large egg white (about 64g each with shell)
50g plain flour
60g castor sugar
30g butter (melted)
100g almond flakes
1/8 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- Thaw egg white at room temperature.
- Sieve plain flour twice.
- Melt butter with double boil method. Put butter in a small bowl, transfer to a sauce pan filled with water. Heat the pan with medium flame until the butter melts. Stir occasionally. Set aside to cool down.
- Line baking tray with grease proof paper
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg white with a hand whisk until you see white bubbles. Add in sugar and beat in circular movement until the sugar dissolves.
- Add in flour and mix till no traces of flour and lump-free.
- Use a spatula to fold in almond flakes until well-combined.
- Stir in melted butter and mix well.
- Spoon 1/3 or ½ tablespoon of mixture on the baking tray. Spread out into a round shape (about 2cm diameter) or any other shapes you like using a spoon
- Bake at 170°C for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. If there is uneven colour among these crisps, rotate the baking tray towards the last 2 minutes
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool and then store into an air-tight container.
Rolling Stone posted a gallery of photos by Lindsey Byrnes on the set of Parenthood and let on-screen siblings Mae Whitman & Miles Heizer caption them. Basically the Bravermans and the people who play them are the family you always wanted.
If you’re not watching Parenthood, catch up, you’re missing out.
The Master’s Call from a hotel in Hamburg
American Hustle (2013)
Sunday November 10, 2013
(taken during Snow Is Gone unplugged)
Took some videos tonight. Look for ‘em later.
Patrick Fraser Photography [x]
Ready for act three. I just loved this shot in last night’s episode.
Duke of Beaufort’s Hunt, Badminton, Gloucestershire.